The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
- Highest clinical validation – BHS A/A
- Intelligent inflation provides excellent patient comfort and improves compliance
- Fully flexible program options for various measurement periods and inflation
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® Workstation software – the professional’s choice
- Easily create, print, and customise detailed reports to meet your needs
- Data can be transferred to all major patient record systems inc. EMIS, Systmone and Vision
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for further patient comfort and compliance
- 100% latex-free and PVC cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Future-proof investments - upgradable to add new functionality including Central Blood Pressure and
Pulse Wave Analysis (Arterial Stiffness)
- Can be integrated with other CardioPerfect™ devices such as ECG and Spirometry to streamline
- Supplied with 2 cuffs - adult and large adult, a pouch and shoulder belt and USB Connection cable
- On-site staff training included
- Warranty: 2 years
Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis Future-proof your investments with the upgradable 7100 ABPM.
Add new functionality including central blood
pressure and pulse wave analysis to identify arterial stiffness.
Studies show that measuring aortic pulse wave velocity and central blood pressure provides greater indication of
potential heart attacks and strokes than the blood pressure value taken on the upper arm alone.
For a demonstration or more information please contact us.
Compatibility: Client: XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8, Server Windows Server 2003/ 2008R2 &2012