The dispatch times (when the goods will leaves our warehouse) and the delivery times are as follows:
Morton Medical will dispatch your goods within 1 business day.
- If you order before 1-30pm on any business day, your goods will be dispatched (leave our warehouse) on that same day.
- If you order after 1-30pm on any business day, your goods will be dispatched on the next business day.
- If you order after 1-30pm on a Friday, or during the weekend, your goods will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Business days are defined as any weekday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) excluding public or bank holidays.
We send all orders by Royal Mail First Class Recorded post. This means that you will usually receive your goods within 3 business days of dispatch (normally sooner). Please note that, in the majority of areas, Royal Mail does not deliver recorded items at weekends.
A signature is required for all parcels. If there is nobody present to sign for the parcel, a card will be left, allowing the receiver to either arrange a re-delivery, or to go and collect the parcel from their local Royal Mail delivery office.
The Royal Mail's target time for international delivery is within three working days to Western Europe, four working days to Eastern Europe and five working days for the rest of the world.
Our server is fully secure and encrypted, allowing you to use your credit or debit card with complete confidence.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items are in stock, this is sometimes not the case. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 1-2 days, we will contact you by email with an estimated dispatch date, offering you the chance to amend or cancel your order as you see fit.
1. All prices are exclusive of a carriage charge which is £3.95 for the UK, £20.00 to the EU and £25.00 to the Rest of the World.
2. All consignments that leave our warehouse are tracked so that we can be 100% confident that your order will arrive safely.
Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Return of item/s within 14 days
Any item may be returned to Morton Medical within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund. The item/s must be returned in the condition in which they were received, complete with all manufacturer packaging and parts. Please ensure that the item is well padded and protected, if it is posted back.
Return of item/s after 14 days
In certain exceptional circumstances, Morton Medical will take an item back after 14 days for a refund, as long as it is in the condition in which it was received, complete with all manufacturer packaging and parts.
Non-Stock Item returns
Returns are subject to restock fee and need to be initiated within 7 days of receipt.
If you have any queries please email us at:
or call us on +44(0)1285 655210