Elite TACTICAL - SANITARY RESCUE BACKPACK EB2.017
Paramed's Bag is designed for paramedics to comfortably organize and carry essential medical equipment for emergency rescues in mountain and areas of difficult access. This backpack offers complete freedom of movement to the user.
- Inner pocket for 2l hydration bag, hole and clips on both shoulder straps for hydration tubing.
- 2 Detachable compartments with transparent window to store instruments.
- Inner straps with Velcro for fastening oxygen cylinder or ambu.
- 1 large detachable compartment with transparent window.
- 3 Detachable net pockets for instruments with molle system.
- Ampoule holder, capacity 44 ampoules
- MOLLE straps around the bag and side panels to combine products.
- Bottom straps for a sleeping pad or mat & waterproof cover stored internally.
- Hole to extract hydration tubing.
- Padded back panel with perspirable mesh.
Pocket-sized biocontaminated material container and a reusable cold gel included.
External measures: 31 x 47 x22.5 cm
Maximum recommended contents weight: 15 Kg.